Webinar: A change is REACHed for nanomaterials
The EU project GRACIOUS arranges a webinar (one hour) on the update to REACH regarding nanomaterials.
Topics to be discussed:
- How nanomaterials are covered in the EU with an emphasis on new developments
- An overview of EU Regulations with relevance for nanomaterials
- EC’s definition of the term ‘nanomaterial’
- Provisions for nanomaterials in REACH
- European regulation on chemicals and its amended annexes with new requirements on how to register and which information to provide on ‘nanoforms’
- Review of nanospecific provisions in other sector-specific regulations, e.g. biocides, food, cosmetics and medical devices
Dr. Neil Hunt and Dr. Hubert Rauscher
For more information and registration, please follow this link.
Keywords: utbildning, webinar
Du kanske även gillar
Cutting Edge Approaches for the Risk Assessment and Management of Nano-(bio)materials: From the Lab to the Market The Nano Training School aims to transfer State-of-the-Art knowledge on a variety of topics from key experts to…
EFSA, the European Food Safety Authority, invites applicants to share their experiences of implementing the Guidance on risk assessment of nanoscience and nanotechnologies applications in the food and feed chain that was published in july 2018.…
Nouryon (formerly AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals) together with Chalmers University of Technology arranges the conference Frontiers of Silica Research in Gothenburg, Sweden. There will be keynote presentations from invited speakers. Additional oral presentations and posters are…